9-in-1 Rx DogGone Magnet & Medicine Opener
MADE IN USA! Arthritis Solution: Your parents, or you, will never struggle with opening medication again.
1) Open aspirin bottles with the angled head,
2) Pull cotton out from bottles with the curved tail,
3) Push single-dose blister packaged pills into template on back,
4) split large pills with the wedge,
5) grip-to-open prescription bottles with bottom gripping pad,
6) open pull tab cans with tail,
7) open soda cans with bottom-side latch,
8) pierce foil of single-dose pills with the tail or ears,
9) store on refrigerator with included magnet.
For people on medication, senior citizens and aging adults, it is a safe, quick, and easy solution for the difficult-to-open (child proof & tamper proof) medicine packaging. Pierce foil with the ears or tail, push single-dose pills into the template on the back, open aspirin with the angled head, open prescription bottles with the gripping pad, and pull cotton out with the tail. Customers have found 11 uses in the home, and it stores conveniently on the refrigerator. Over 150,000 satisfied customers.
It’s perfect for the occupational therapists and caregivers looking for an aid to daily living product to help patients with arthritis or reduced hand strength open their medication. Parents and grandparents will find this a unique gift, and one that will last a lifetime.